Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update on Eugene Davidovich

Today prior to the San Diego City Council discussing the Agenda Item related to Medical Marijuana Recommendations, I addressed the City Council during public comment urging them to Stop Operation Green Rx and to pass the recommendations.

Watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4_6qSXpfcs

This Friday I have a court hearing where once again we will attempt through a Pitchess motion to open Detective Scott Henderson’s (Jamie Conlan) personnel file. Detective Henderson is the undercover officer who I saw in November of 2008 and delivered medication to. To see the video of the delivery see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzYMHgGO_84

The hearing will be held at the San Diego Superior Court on 220 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101 - A courtroom will be assigned out of Department 11 at 8:30 am. Although this is more of an administrative effort, I encourage you to come out and support me as I fight against Operation Green Rx!

To learn more about my case please visit www.eugenedavidovich.com

Eugene Davidovich

No comments:

Post a Comment

1/20 San Diego City Planning Commission Meeting

To see all the San Diego ASA News Briefs visit: YouTube.com/SafeAccessSD